Blasting your favorite songs or enjoying a favorite Netflix show can be a great escape from the stresses of life, but not everyone appreciates that you’re doing this. If you want to continue enjoying your music or TV show without disturbing those who live with you then it may be time to invest in quality headphones.
Connecting a pair of Bluetooth headphones to a Windows PC is incredibly easy and comes with some advantages. You probably won’t need to run a cable from your head to your laptop or desktop tower and you might even be able to get up and go over to the next room without pausing playback if need be.
So, Let’s walk through the process of How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Laptop.
Make sure your PC has in-built Bluetooth
Although it’s not an ideal situation to have to deal with, many times we have found ourselves in the scenario of needing a specific pair of headphones for our computer but finding out after purchase that they don’t work. So, before you purchase your new set of Bluetooth headphones, make sure your PC is Bluetooth compatible.
The good news is that it takes just a few seconds to check whether your laptop has bluetooth or not. On Windows 10, click on the lower-right corner of your screen where you should see a date and time clock. This is where system-level notification icons usually appear, but if you click on it, it should open up something called the ‘Action Center’ with a few options along the bottom. One of those options should be to toggle Bluetooth on or off. If you see that, congratulations you have Bluetooth.
Another way to do this is by opening the start menu and begin typing “Bluetooth” into the search bar.If that takes you to a menu called something like “Bluetooth and other devices,” you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your laptop has Bluetooth. Generally, nowadays all laptops come with in-built bluetooth, so if you are a laptop owner you shouldn’t have to worry about this unless you bought your laptop several years ago.
Furthermore, If you fall into the no-Bluetooth category, we are highly recommending you to get USB Bluetooth Transmitters which are very affordable and cost you less than 700 rupees.
Also Read: Best Headphones Under 1000
Also Read: Best Headphones Under 2000
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Laptop
1. Firstly, Make sure you’re aware of how to put your Bluetooth headphone in pairing mode.
- In order to pair your best wireless headphones under 2000 with a new device, you need to hold the power button for a few seconds or until a status light on the headphone starts blinking.
- If you’re still not sure, check the user guide that comes along with your headphone or you can check their website for setup instructions.
2. On your PC, click on the gear-shaped icon above the Power button. You’ll find it by clicking the Start menu. Or, you can also find the Settings app by typing “settings” in the Start menu search box.
3. Then click on “Devices.”
4. When you open the Devices page, it should automatically take you to the “Bluetooth & other devices” section. If not, click on Bluetooth & other devices present on the left panel.
5. Make sure that Bluetooth has been turned on. If not, click on the slider so it turns blue.
6. Now, for adding a Bluetooth device, click “Add Bluetooth or another device”. After that in the Add a Device window, click “Bluetooth”.
7. Now, make sure your headphone is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
8. After a few seconds, you will see your headphone’s name in the list of devices. When you see the headphone, click it.
9. Bluetooth headphones usually connect right away when you pair them with your laptop’s Bluetooth. But sometimes you need to enter a passcode to connect your bluetooth headphone with your laptop. If you see any request to enter a passcode, see the user guide of headphones to know the passcode. Generally, the default passcode of many devices is 0000 (four zeros).
10. After the connection is complete, you’ll receive a notification to let you know that your headphones are connected to the laptop. You can click “Done” and close the Settings window.
There are a few factors to consider when pairing your Bluetooth headphones. You can pair your Bluetooth headphones with multiple devices, like your smartphone and laptop. But keep in mind that the maximum number of devices you’ll be able to pair them with varies based on the specific model of Bluetooth headphones you own.
If you have any kind of issue connecting the headphones or best earphones under 500 to your smartphone after completing this setup. You will need to turn off the laptop’s Bluetooth and then disconnect the headphones from the laptop before turning on your Bluetooth on your phone and try pairing with headphones again.
That is the end of this article guys. Hope you liked our article on How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Laptop. If you have any other queries, tell us in the comment section below. That’s it for this article.
Thank you. Happy listening!